…and so I do and create useful and happy-making things.
Hello, I’m Susie Wyshak, coffee-loving author, idea maven, avid strategist and promoter of good food businesses, long-time tech marketing leader & writer, and enthusiastic participant in the “sharing economy.”
Someone once told me “You always know about the things that make life worth living.”
That little statement helped me connect the dots to realize that’s what I do: connect the dots to optimize just about every life experience. From running errands to getting things done online to helping my parents age gracefully to running marathons.
Current projects include:
- FoodStarter – blog & strategies for specialty / natural food entrepreneurs and retailers
- Culinary travel storytelling
- A few books in the works
- Published books:
- Good Food, Great Business – How to Take Your Artisan Food Idea from Concept to Marketplace
- TJ’s Then & Now: Discover How Trader Joe’s Changed the Way America Eats
(an homage to Trader Joe’s in a fun rolic back to 1982)
- Chocolate Chip Cookie School: Critical Thinking Through Cookies (for middle-grade kids, thanks to Kickstarter supporters)
Oh, there have been many more projects over the years.
I love telling stories through sketching and photography as well as at story slams, Toastmasters, and writing.
A few folks who have profiled my eclectic being…