Hi, I’m Susie Wyshak, native Californian and avid promoter and consumer of good food and optimal life experiences.
Someone once told me “You always know about the things that make life worth living.” That little statement helped me connect the dots to realize that’s what I do: connect the dots to optimize just about every life experience. From running errands to running marathons.
Along with an assortment of brilliant cohorts, I’m actively involved in:
- Writing, brainstorming as a personal think tank, and speaking about Good Food business and trends (see my FoodStarter blog); my first book Good Food, Great Business comes out late 2014 (Chronicle Books).
- Kickstarting the Chocolate Chip Cookie School, books and programs for kids to develop critical thinking, character and 21st Century Skills like design thinking.
- Celebrating awesome candy on the Good Food Awards Confections Committee.
Learn more about my projects and my unapologetic passion for life and helping people achieve happiness:
- on LinkedIn
- in this cool profile by a DJ I met on a ferry during a free brainstorm session
- on Good Food Jobs’ Gastrognome blog
- on The Hub blog
I’d love to hear from you, whether you simply want to connect or need a right-hand advisor to help you get what you want often, joyously and efficiently — or discover what’s stopping you.