“Your connections are magic.”
You’re an entrepreneur, full of passion, vision, and unique offerings. Or you’re someone who wants to bring synchronicity, ease and joy into your life in that way so many self-help books promise. You’ve come to the right place.
My goal in life is to help people live their authentic life to the fullest, personally and professionally, always. Without waiting for a life-threatening illness to do so. (Yes, I had the “wake-up call.”)
For me, that means an entirely new philosophy of life: Hedonism + Stoicism = Epicuring
Epicuring is just one cool project I’ve been involved with and more coming soon.
A few ways I love to engage with people and businesses:
- Strategy, information and connections for artisan and specialty food entrepreneurs and the people who buy their food. More on the Nutty Fig blog.
- Strategy and creative services for individuals and companies needing to create opportunities, solve problems and create results. My career’s unlikely turns included
- classified ad manager for Yoga Journal and a real estate company,
- writing offline and online ads, technology marketing communications at agencies and hot software companies, and entire websites for consumers and businesses
- web production and managing lots of web teams since the Dawn of the Internet
- a published non-fiction how-to book — and a shelved NaNoWriMo novel.
- “Connecting the dots (CTD) strategy” consulting or workshops, based on an action-oriented thinking method for problem solving and making your goals happen, big and small, short-term and long-term. For more than six years, my life list website SuperViva and blog has proven how CTD works to create synchronicity and meaning, whether starting a food business or writing a book on that very same topic (something I’m working on, an unlikely and perfect CTD story This profile by long-time hip hop DJ Billy Jam sums up the CTD way of life pretty darn well too.
If you don’t know quite why to contact me, we should talk. Really.
“Thanks again for all the great folks you have connected to us to – it has been great to meet more passionate food folks in the Bay Area and get the word out about our products and company.”
And here’s the official stuff on LinkedIn.