Whether at an entrepreneur Meetup, culinary incubator, local schools, or at community food events, I am delighted to speak present my workshop on integrating passions for Good Food with business and life in the mysteriously titled “From Good Food Passion Into Great Business : A Dot-Connecting Primer” for both career changers and those already working on their businesses.
I’m based in the San Francisco Bay Area, but don’t let that stop you from getting in touch!
2013 Good Food Events – Come Meet Me!
Craftcation, March 21-23 in Ventura, California – Food and DIY art crafters unite!
- Good Food Awards + Marketplace, January 19 in San Francisco
- Fine Chocolate Industry gathering, January 19 in San Francisco
- Stanford University, on food careers
- Several chocolate seminars with David Salowich, Spring 2013 at Contra Costa County libraries
- Eat Real in Jack London Square in Oakland September 24 and 25, 2011 on the California Homemade Food Law (event videos / writeup)